The Osprey Logistics Group Advantage
We provide supply chain management expertise and the required logistical services, which in turn enables your company to focus on its core business competencies.
We Are Your Partner
Our mission is to partner with you to achieve your near and long term objectives. Being a non-asset based 3PL we won’t forsake your efficiencies and growth by giving priority to our own.
Our specialized industry expertise combined with low overhead makes us a cost efficient and ideal partner for start-up and small to medium sized businesses.
Companies benefit from customization and flexibility. Fixed Supply Chain Management and logistics costs associated with resources and workforce size become variable costs and a supply chain is designed to respond to your specific needs.
Get in touch to learn how we can help you, or use the forms below to get started.
(O) 423-803-4140 | (F) 423-803-4139
Freight Brokerage and Forwarding
Osprey Logistics Group is a non-asset based full service transportation provider committed to meeting your transportation requirements. With a network of over 7,000 Motor Carriers our trained Master Brokers® possess a working knowledge above industry standards ensuring we meet or exceed MAP-21 guidelines. We will expedite your inbound or outbound shipments with pre-qualified carriers and maximize backhaul opportunities to obtain lower rates for you. Our goal is to partner with you to achieve your transportation needs regardless of how unique they may be by providing:
- Carrier selection and qualification
- Rate and contract negotiation
- Freight bill audit and payment
- Claims management and negotiation
- Tracking and tracing
- Our network of freight forwarders can meet your global shipping needs
- Other service requirements
Supply Chain Management Consulting
We will partner with you to determine customized and flexible support tailored for your business, whether it is a start-up, small or medium size business, that is designed to meet your tactical and strategic objectives.
- End to end supply chain network and operations analysis
- Requirements identification and developing solutions to meet your needs
- Transportation management for both inbound and outbound freight
- Engineering enhanced process and procedural efficiencies
- Risk mitigation planning to prepare for unforeseen supply chain disruption